Andrea Harrn is a highly regarded UK based psychotherapist and expert in Mindfulness and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. She runs her own successful practice in East London using an integrative approach to therapy which combines western science with eastern philosophy.
For the past 17 years she has worked with many hundreds of people to help them find clarity, balance, acceptance, meaning, healing, forgiveness, recognition, freedom from addictions, inner peace and new perceptions of themselves and their place in the world.
Her mission in creating the Mood Cards is to bring peace and understanding to this world through emotional intelligence, empathy, forgiveness and love.
- Leading expert on passive aggressive behaviour
- Previous organiser of the Gaunts House Summer Gathering, UK Centre for Profound Learning
- Has run retreats and workshops on self-development in London and Glastonbury for many years
- Supervisor for other counsellors
- Nominated since 2008 as best practice provider of counselling services by UK Government
- Roll of Honour 2013 AOC Award at House of Commons for excellence in field
- Wife and mother of 3 grown up children
- Regular guest speaker at University of East London and Redbridge College
- Guest speaker and trainer for Corporate Organisations on assertiveness and emotional intelligence
For more information about Andrea Harrn and her practice in South Woodford, London, visit www.andreaharrn.co.uk.